Collaboration Tools for Project Management (6-8th Grade)
Middle school and high school coursework increasingly relies on the use of various tools and resources for assignments, projects and group collaboration. The Google Suite is the most widely used platform for this purpose and this course provides students with an introduction to the functionality of these tools.
Students will work with Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms, and Google Slides and have the opportunity to design, share, and utilize these tools as they work on a mock “project”. The skills learned in the course are intended to support their work in other FLEX HeadStart classes as well as in their future school related projects.
Speech HeadStart Team
Dr. Henry Rownd (FLEX Writing Pathway Principal Instructor)
- 5+ Years teaching writing and humanities topics at high school level
- Stanford - Former Undergraduate Reading & Writing Lecturer
- Stanford - PhD in Art History
- Carleton - BA in Cinema and Media Studies
Meagan Mason: FLEX Writing Center, Program Coordinator & Instructor
- UC Davis: College Essay Mentorship Program
- UC Davis: Undergraduate Research Assistant
- UC Davis: BA Communication