- FLEX Home »
- ACE 2022
Application & College Essay (ACE) 2022
Lost on how to navigate the upcoming challenges of college admission? Get clarity and direction with FLEX College Prep's distinctive Application and College Essay (ACE) Program. FLEX lifts the fog of college admissions, providing you with clear, up-to-date, reliable information and advice.
ACE Program Overview
Designed for 11th & 12th graders, FLEX's ACE program supports students through every step of their college application and essay-writing process.
Beginning in January--the 2nd semester of junior year, a dedicated admissions consultant will assist the student to strategically plan a college application profile, select the right major, and cultivate a list of target colleges.
An experienced essay specialist will work alongside the student and their consultant to guide the essay-writing process, set a completion schedule and ensure the final product is polished and engaging and ready for submission.
The ACE program culminates in a full application review for students who submit by the deadline, by a panel of admissions experts, (former admission officers) before the student officially submits their applications.
- Jan-May: College Essay Pre-Writing
- Feb-Mar: College Research & Tour Planning
- Feb-Mar: Resume Prep
- Jun-Nov: College Essay Writing
- Jun-Jul: College List & Early Application Strategy
- Jul: FLEX Distinctive: FLEX Admission Committee Review of your early application by former college admission officers
- Aug: FLEX Distinctive: UC Application Review of your UC application and essays
- Sep-Nov: Admission Interview Prep
Special discounts available for early registrations! Call or email your local FLEX center today to set up a free consultation!
|Los Altosemail@example.com||(650) 947-7742|
|Diamond Bar:||firstname.lastname@example.org||(714) 249-4031|
Download Program Flyer
Contact UsHave questions? Need help?
Click to contact us.