- FLEX Home »
- FLEX Bootcamps
UC Application Bootcamp
Students work one-on-one and in small groups to prepare a set of four required University of California (UC) essays using FLEX's Application and College Essay (ACE) strategies developed by the FLEX Info Bank and former UC admissions staff. Students will create a detailed Activity Sheet that can be used for the UC Application and other college applications.
The average student working automomously on the UC essays takes several months to complete what this workshop accomplishes in just four weeks!
- Pre-program video instruction about the UC Personal Insight Question, brainstorming tips, a few sample essays, and creating the Activity Sheet.
- 30 minute pre-camp video call for orientation with a counselor.
- Four intensive 2 hour sessions
- Weekly edits and revisions between sessions
- Expected student time committment: 6-8 hours per week
- Expected outcome: four UC essays and a detailed Activity Sheet
Who is this UC Virtual Bootcamp for?
- Motivated students who will be rising high school seniors
- College students seeking to transfer to UCs
- Student who have limited time like athletes or musicians
Contact UsHave questions? Need help?
Click to contact us.